Gee


Today, at this very minute, is my very first blogging. Now, am I called a blogger?

I have been highlighting myself about this massive phenomenon since early this year. Frankly, I didn’t see any solid reason for me to do so, a waste of time though until for the past 2 months. I need a diary! I am lazy to write but love to type. I need to read some thoughts, collate information or share experiences with viewers. I’m not really excited in airing my emotions as I believe, the most who would read yours is yourself. The main reason behind this is that I could always go back to my blog in future and kept track on what I was doing a year or so ago, aware of what is happening in my life.

A dear friend of mine, use blogging as a tool to market and expose her cupcake business. Which now has succeed tremendously. Since then, I’ve been trying to blog for over a month and had a hardest time to start with. Even now, I wonder if I could devote a time to blog as I have limited time to do so - with 9 to 6 job, a part-time eBay seller and my beloved family – a husband, 2 teenage kids and 5 cats..

Labels: edit post
Reactions: 
6 Responses
  1. AQisH Says:

    wahhh..welcome to blogger;-)


  2. pinkiss Says:

    welcome to blogger.


  3. Lil' Dahling Says:

    Your English is very good, Kak Gee! Welcome to the world of blogging!


  4. Gee Says:

    Tq all for your support!


  5. wansu Says:

    welkam to the group sis..!


  6. Blog.. jangan tak blog.. jgn jadi goblok dah .. ha ha ha..